Taming a wild bull... contoh la.

berserabut dan bersepah. benang putus-putus. tapi aku optimistic!
i got my serger. thx a lot my friend kak Julie.

but learning to use it is not easy peasy for me. it's.. 'wild'.

i'm taming my serger. and it's not an overnight task for me.

baju raya tahun lepas. tak siap siap lagi. jarang tuww. kena pakai lagi selapis inner walao dah lining.

 
in the mean time... i tamed my supposed-to-be-last-year's-baju-kurung while taming my serger.


last year's supposed to be baju kurung was sheer fabric and needed lining. i had never tried lining before, so it was my first time. 
susah gak la. for the baju , i borrowed a friend's old baju with lining for sample. kain tak pinjam lak. so.. aku main agak agak la.. amamposla sukati aku je. hehe.


aku blom terer guna serger so Dreams... hold on.

Early evening yesterday.
i'm a simple person.. many simple things can make me happy. i seem like a demanding person or so my boyfriend says whenever he feels uneasy that he cant go with plans he has planned with me. but actually i'm not. not really a demanding person. 

so pasaq malam can make me happy. so it did!

 i went to the night market near my house - the three of us earlier. i just needed ayam rangka. mertabak daging. barang basah sket. i was good to go..home. 


while our Nurul Sugar is even easier to please.
she just needed a pair of Yellow shoes. her old ones were red slippers, torn.
and new toys. Dad brought her balls this time. 3 balls. yellow, red and blue. amekaw Yang. peluk semua dalam stroller. ha barula tak nampak jalan. huehue.


bulky kan? most of her things, she picked on her own. Yellow, yellow, yellow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


up